ld original designs

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanks & Giving

Josie & Davis
November 2011
A special Thanks to my Family this holiday season for putting up with the crazy schedule we have had over the last two months.   


Anna Scott Wallace - Halloween 2011

A very special THANKS to my crew at ld linens & decor.  I would not, could not have survived the last two years without them. Stacy, Lanya, and Melissa - Merci!   It is Melissa that GIVES her time, spirit, and grace to keep us all in line.  She continues to keep me moving forward at a time when I can barely move at all!  I have been so Blessed to have such a great staff.

Happy Thanksgiving!
LDG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOCATIONS:

ld linens & decor
Southdown's Village.
4265 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
ldlinensanddecor.com

Royal Standard
Lafayette, LA