ld original designs

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Bed! My Biscuit!



I call my bed "The Biscuit."  Getting between two soft sheets and snuggling is like opening the center of the biscuit with the soft warm center....  The sheets have to be cool, soft, and typically white.  I am a little freaky about sheets and no, I don't think you have to spend hundreds on them.  I am a bargain shopper so look high and low for a good quality sheet.  It must not ball or have a weird texture to it.   I recently have a love for Bamboo sheets, for you ladies that sweat at night, they are wonderful.  I carry a line by Kassatex in my store.  I wanted to test them out before selling them, so have been sleeping on them for the last two months. I also wanted to make sure they wash and dry well.  I love them and they come in great colors.   Bamboo is a natural fabric and  "they say"  it is temperature regulated.  If you are hot it allows you to breath and if cold keeps you warm.  I  have noticed that I don't sweat as much,  nice thoughts, that is what getting older brings on.










I also love my  LD All In One bedding line.  Other companies offer a similar product, but no one can customize it like we do.  We offer a ruffle drop, double ruffle drop, box pleat drop,  straight drop....etc.  We can make it in silk, velvet, heavy cotton, linen, and a soft polished cotton.  All of our linens and cottons come pre washed.  Custom drop sizes  are a must today with the different shapes and sizes of beds and mattresses.  I have included a few pictures of our beds.




If you are here in Louisiana, please enjoy the nice cool weather!  
LDG

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOCATIONS:

ld linens & decor
Southdown's Village.
4265 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
ldlinensanddecor.com

Royal Standard
Lafayette, LA