ld original designs

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shower Curtains

My love of shower curtains and trying to find a long, tall one began way back in the 90's.  Here are a few of my recent designs.   Some of the styles below were featured in this months "House and Home." 


"LuLu" Style 74x90 with a 3 Tiered Ruffle


"PHOEBE" 74x90 White Cotton/Khaki Linen

The evolution of my shower curtain designs....it all began when I starting flying for Delta in 1990 and moved to Dallas.  I was trying to decorate my condo and wanted something taller.  My idea at the time was a 74x108 rectangle table cloth.  I folded it over to make a valance and then pinned it using those drape clamp hooks.  In those days  there wasn't anything ready made that was over 72"  and there isn't now except for those we try to keep in stock at ld.  Here are a few of our styles.  We have some in stock and we can custom design with other fabrics.  Check out the month's "House and Home" magazine featuring our shower curtain designs.


Our New Patterns in our "ld' designs.  

Enjoy the pretty day!  Geaux Tigers!
LDG


No comments:

Post a Comment

LOCATIONS:

ld linens & decor
Southdown's Village.
4265 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
ldlinensanddecor.com

Royal Standard
Lafayette, LA